NEW YORK, NY
Apply For Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
About Socium Media
We are a direct-response digital marketing agency based in Manhattan, that specializes in Paid Search (SEM/PPC), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest), Shopping Ads, Analytics, and SEO. We build a holistic and advanced digital strategy for our clients so that each channel can complement one another effectively. Most recently, we were named by Inc. Magazine as one of the Best Workplaces in the USA and only 1 of 4 marketing companies receiving an accolade as a “Company On the Rise”.
We are determined to create the best place for the best people to work. You are not just an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally that will play a crucial role in our operation. Your voice always matters, and we couldn’t be more committed to you and your growth. We’re transparent as an organization, sharing financial details, sales and hiring pipelines, and internal company ratings during our quarterly business reviews for employees. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape a burgeoning company and culture in a way that wouldn’t be possible at larger organizations.
Our private office is in lower Manhattan, right on the border of Soho, Chinatown, and Tribeca. We believe in giving our team the tools they need to work comfortably and efficiently, so each employee gets an adjustable height desk, Aeron ergonomic chair, new computer, and their choice of keyboards, mice, and monitors. We also have a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and more! Need anything else? We can probably make it happen 🙂
About The Position
This is an in-house position based out of our NYC Office (mostly remote possible). You will be in charge of managing all aspects of our client reporting. This includes maintaining existing reports, creating new ones, and improving our overall reporting process. You’ll work directly with our account managers to customize reporting to our clients’ needs and specifications.
As a Reporting Analyst You Will:
- Manage and maintain our existing client reporting and dashboards in Google Sheets.
- Build new, scalable weekly/monthly dashboards that can be easily digested by all stakeholders on the client side. Have a knack for incorporating visuals (graphs/charts) to help showcase our marketing efforts and the impact it has on their business.
- Own and maintain our reporting API systems (Supermetrics) to make sure reports continue to operate and function as needed.
- Work directly with our internal team to improve existing reporting infrastructure and capabilities.
- Run ad hoc reports, as needed, in support of our account managers to help interpret and analyze data across multiple paid media and organic channels.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Manage and mentor junior team members in time.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Potential to participate in new business efforts.
Qualifications & Experience (Mandatory Requirements)
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills. You should be very comfortable with SUMIFs, named ranges, pivot tables, importing ranges, etc.
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or digital marketing. Knowledge of KPIs, how metrics interact with each other, common formulas (e.g. clickthrough rate), and how attribution works.
- Experience with Supermetrics or similar platform/service.
- 2-5 years’ experience with report building with an expertise in digital media.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Qualifications & Experience (Pluses but not required)
- Google Data Studio experience.
- Have personally built paid media campaigns within Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
- Experience within organic SEO platforms such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs and/or Raven Tools.
Your Career Growth In Mind
- Next position: Strategist
- Expected promotion timeline: 12-18 months.
- Based on our formalized review system.
Socium Media is pleased to provide an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Socium Media is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.