NEW YORK, NY
Apply For Analyst, Shopping & Feeds
About Socium Media
Socium Media is a direct-response digital marketing agency based in NYC, We specialize in Paid Search (SEM/PPC), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat), Shopping Ads, Analytics, and SEO. We build a holistic and advanced digital strategy for our clients so that each channel can complement one another effectively.
Socium Media is determined to create the best place for the best people to work. You are not just an “employee” here. Instead, you are an ally that will play a crucial role in our operation. Your voice always matters, and we couldn’t be more committed to you and your growth. We’re transparent as an organization, sharing financial details, sales and hiring pipelines, and internal company ratings during our quarterly business reviews for employees. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape a burgeoning company and culture in a way that wouldn’t be possible at larger organizations.
Our private office is in lower Manhattan, right on the border of Soho, Chinatown, and Tribeca. We believe in giving our team the tools they need to work comfortably and efficiently, so each employee gets an adjustable height desk, Aeron ergonomic chair, new computer, and their choice of keyboards, mice, and monitors. We also have a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and more! Need anything else? We can probably make it happen 🙂
About The Position
This is an in-house position based out of our NYC Office. The responsibilities may differ by title, but ultimately you’ll be doing some version of the same thing: developing and executing performance-based SEM, and delivering best in class service to our clients, and being an all around great team member. You will be working on clients as a member of the Shopping & Feeds team, building a holistic Shopping strategy.
As a Shopping Analyst You Will:
- Get trained on the Socium way of managing all aspects of SEM: search, shopping, feed management, display, YouTube, and whatever comes next.
- Conduct search query reports, lead resolution of feed SKU disapprovals, analyzing brand performance to define best sellers for campaign segmentation
- Manage smaller Shopping clients, and co-manage the Shopping portion of multi-channel clients with other Socium team members.
- Support in strategy and insights on client calls and during in-person meetings.
- Work alongside Sr. Strategists, Managers, and Account Leads on some of our larger accounts.
- Create, audit, and optimize the data feeds that fuel our Shopping campaigns
- Develop, communicate, and execute strategy, set up meeting agendas, build customized reporting, optimize, and be an ally to our clients.
- Become an Excel boss. You’ll feel like Mozart in his prime while your fingers dance across hotkeys and formulas without a single touch of the mouse
Qualifications & Experience (Mandatory Requirements)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to analyze data, identify trends as well as their cause, and develop a strategy to drive stronger performance.
- A true go-getter. Someone who is not here to wait for a task, but instead takes the initiative to raise their hand and make an impact on day 1.
- Independent problem solver that learns quickly when facing obstacles, works diligently to identify pain points, and develop solutions.
- Analytical thinker – always asking the “why” and not afraid to speak up.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and formulas to help drive efficiencies for day-to-day tasks.
Qualifications & Experience (Pluses but not required)
- Already existing experience running Shopping and/or Search campaigns and managing a product feed.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, DataFeedWatch, Feedonomics, Shopify.
- Knowledge of Excel functions such as: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and SUMIFS formulas.
Your Career Growth In Mind
- Next position: Strategist
- Expected promotion timeline: 12-18 months.
- Based on our formalized review system.
Socium Media is pleased to provide an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Socium Media is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.